[Coco] Most expensive coco1

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 15 22:46:48 EST 2014

On 16/01/2014 1:54 PM, Steve Batson wrote:

> I absolutely hated the feel and cheesiness of the Chicklet
> keyboard on the CoCo and anything else I saw it and then and up to now.

+1 to that. My father bought me an after-market keyboard for my Coco 1
which still wasn't full-travel but a vast improvement over the original.
Sadly the Coco 1 was eventually given away after I moved on to bigger and
better machines, many years before the 'retro' bug hit me. I'd love to
track it down and own it again but suspect it has been land fill for at
least a decade; either way my father has passed and I have no idea who he
gave it to.

Regards,