[Coco] Most expensive coco1

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 15 18:58:39 EST 2014

Count me also among those who were perfectly comfortable with the
initial CoCo 1 chiclet keyboard, despite being a pretty good touch
typist who learned typing on actual typewriters, back when dinosaurs
ruled the earth.  I think a lot of complaints were as much due to the
fact that it made the CoCo look more toylike than to any difficulty in
typing fast on those keyboards.  (I disliked the melted keyboard, but
did prefer the CoCo 3 one slightly over the chicklet one.)

Art