[Coco] Most expensive coco1

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:35:32 EST 2014

The CoCo 1 arrived today. Pic is linked below.

http://tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=239

I'll try to hook it up tomorrow to check functionality. The keyboard feels
awesome - great travel, smooth action; just has a quality feel too it. Had
Tandy seen fit to make a keyboard like the HJL from the start, the CoCo
might have had a tad more respect back in the day.

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum