[Coco] Gene's script...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 03:57:32 EST 2014

Thanks, Tormod.

I have done as you suggested. I can indeed run "os9" and "lwasm -V", which
returns "lwasm from lwtools 4.9". Is there a way (apart from a fresh pull)
to see which version of Toolshed I have?

Gene's script just saves a lot of typing if you're doing builds regularly, I
think.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia