[Coco] My CoCo3

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 22:42:22 EST 2014

I'll sneak in here and answer that, Allen.

The PAL PCB is quite a bit different from the NTSC version. Hence the
difficulty fitting Disto's 1MB upgrade (ot impossible, but a very tight
fit). The CPU is at right angles to the NTSC version, and of course there's
the extra connectors for the RGB to PAL composite converter. Check the
layout in the Coco3 technical manual. It's all in there :)

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia