[Coco] Amiga Systems

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 19:38:19 EST 2014

As far as I remember, the Amiga version of Linux would only run on  an Amiga
with an MMU. This excludes any 68000 based amigas such as unmodified Amiga
500, 2000. There are however CPU upgrades for the 2000 at least which would
allow you to run Linux.

Still, I agree with Bill... why would you want to? Even with acceleration,
the Amiga (excepting the latest versions) are slow in comparison to easily
available 486 boxes.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia