[Coco] RPi DriveWire Success!

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:42:46 EST 2014

Glad it worked out, was going to write earlier that your errors on
inserting a disk sounded like either the server process had died or
was out to lunch.  A quick test is to just type:  dw<enter> into the
command box along the bottom of the GUI, if the server is running and
responsive you'll get a response with help text, if there is any
communication problem between the gui and server it will provide error
information that might reveal the problem.

The PiCo sounds pretty nice :)  Have you noticed how nicely a Pi would
fit into a standard rompak case?  I keep thinking I must find a way to
make the PiPak.

-Aaron