[Coco] My CoCo3

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 10:54:10 EST 2014

Since I have a Eagle AT keyboard interface and no internal keyboard (panel installed covering the hole), my fan is mounted in the lower left of the keyboard area. It draws air from underneath and all top vents are covered except over the Disto 1-meg mem. This keeps everything cool, no overheating problems.

Like Nick, I need to give the Coco a bath. After 2 years in my dusty studio, it's in dire need of a thorough going over, especially the keyboard.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com