[Coco] My CoCo3

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 07:31:31 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 14 2014, Bill Gordon wrote:

Great job on the 512K upgrade and cooling fan. I've been trying to figure
> out how to attach a cooling fan myself, now I have an idea. Thanks

Had installed on my CoCo 3 two small thin fans pretty much like Nick has on
his computer, but I powered them with a small external 12vdc wall wart -
didn't want to load the already burdened CoCo 3 power supply. Worked like a
charm keeping the insides at a comfortable temperature during the hot days
in Southern Arizona. When the 513k RAM expansion was changed to the Cloud 9
TRIAD not too long ago, the need for the cooling fans was out of the
picture so I removed them.

RP