[Coco] Book Review

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Jan 14 10:30:15 EST 2014

Yes, the eBook will be color. If you do the "Look Inside" on Amazon you can
get a sense of how that will look. We're still waiting for word back from
the publisher on when the Amazon eBook backlog will clear.

The pricing for the paperback has been fluctuating wildly. Sometimes it's
cheaper on the publisher site, sometimes Amazon, sometimes Wal-Mart,
sometimes Barnes & Noble, etc. It seems to be highly volatile for whatever
reason.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and