[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sat Jan 11 15:53:31 EST 2014

Thx Gene ...

>Jumps up and waves hand madly, yelling I'll second that!<

Thats the kind of encouragement people like me (the noob) need, to keep on
pressing on past the shortcomings....

Fortunately I have met alot of people in this community (be it via this list
or FaceBook) that are willing to listen to my crazy ideas, and even help me
realize some of them (John Kowalski - 1 bit music routine)......

My ideas/tinkering have made sixxie (Xroar) revise his emulator due to the
funky things i have shoved at the VDG.
When i first discovered overscan in the right border, he put it down to a
glitch in the emulator... (I spent 6mths perfecting it off and on and proved
him wrong, today i can open up the right hand side border no problem with
very few instructions)....

I love tinkering - be it hardware or software.... I'm not a very "tech"
person  (éven though i own my own IT company and program for a living).....

I am more of a creative type.... Unfortunatley my creativity comes in
waves.... (call it mental illness if you will), so if someone shoves my idea
down the toilet faster than i can present it to you, then i get
disheartened..... But i don't give in....

/Simon :-)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

If I knew what brand [of whiskey] he drinks, I would send a barrel or so to
my other generals.
		-- Abraham Lincoln, on General Grant
A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than 200 million
guns in the hands of
         law-abiding citizens.