[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 11 13:40:58 EST 2014

On Saturday 11 January 2014 13:39:43 Simon Jonassen did opine:

> Hey Nick / Gene...
>
> I definately second Nick's point of view... I'm a Noobie in this
> community....
>
> I also respect/understand Gene's comment "more truth than is comfy in
> some circles"....
>
> I'm still playing with the coco even though i have had some of my ideas
> bashed to heck.....
>
> After having shelved the coco and programmed the c64 for countless years
> back in the late 80's early 90's, I finally came back to the coco (after
> a 20+ year break from all 8bit stuff).....
>
> Yes the machine has it's shortcomings, but in the same breath, it also
> has alot going for it.....
>
> I'm actually achieving stuff on the coco that i never thought possible
> (using some of my c64/6502 knowledge)....
>
> My final point being, Let's keep this machine going, and please
> encourage others who make "discoveries" instead of bashing them.....
>
> /Simon :-)

Jumps up and waves hand madly, yelling I'll second that!

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

If I knew what brand [of whiskey] he drinks, I would send a barrel or
so to my other generals.
		-- Abraham Lincoln, on General Grant
         law-abiding citizens.