[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

Richard E Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 10 23:11:58 EST 2014

At the risk of coming off as a little Charlie Brownish, I get both
points. The C-128 had a lot of potential that was never realized because
of that backward compatibility with the C-64 which was still THE
dominate platform. So if was were writing software, I'd for sure pursue
the largest market. YET, the C-128 would not have sold as many as it did
were it not for that very compatibility reason. User at that time were
clamouring, loudly, for interesystem compatibility.