[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 10 16:44:27 EST 2014

By the way, I wasn't kidding when I said these quickly sell out even with
the lack of advertising effort. You can see the thread here--basically
nothing is left:
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/220307-team-pixelboy-news-bulletin-january-1st-2014/?p=2903281

The ColecoVision is probably second only to the Atari 2600 in terms of
volume of new games created on classic consoles, though there are many
other active vidoegame platforms. Naturally, I'd love to see a few new game
releases (boxed and everything) for the CoCo. There are some remarkably
active classic computer platforms (Commodore 64, Atari 8-bit, ZX Spectrum,
and MSX, to name a few) in terms of new releases, and I certainly don't
expect the CoCo to match what is essentially a batch of new games each
month for those, but certainly a few new releases would be great. I wish I
had the skill to help make that happen. With that said, I do understand
that certain platforms - like the CoCo and Apple II - for whatever reason
seem to encourage more hardware and utility development than game
development. It just comes down to the mix of talent (and related interest)
that's left in the community.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and