[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 10 16:32:30 EST 2014

The games are usually in the $50 - $60 range plus shipping. You use the
contact form for queries. I believe that's done because these are all
produced in limited numbers (I think 100 - 250 copies per). Most of the
"advertising" is done on AtariAge in the forums, and these runs usually
sell out fairly quickly. Part of the issue with lots of advertising is that
they don't want to arose any interest from the IP holders, since most of
these games are not officially licensed. Some publishers who publish new
homebrew games make a point of selling only licensed items, while others
take some liberties. It's much like the grey area of emulation, etc. Even
though most of these properties have long since been in disuse, there is
likely some rights holder somewhere - even if they have zero plans of doing
anything ever with the IP - who might run flack on these small run
enthusiast releases.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and