[Coco] Printing on a Coco with modern printers.

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:29:10 EST 2014

>> There is no option to "print text or graphics at usual CoCo resolutions".

> Sure there is, if someone would write a driver on the PC end. Many of the
> emulators do this.

You said:

"I don't agree that a Coco or a Coco 3 isn't powerful enough to print
to modern printers. It might assemble a page more slowly than a modern
computer, and might not be able to rasterize a full page at high
resolution due to memory constraints, but there's no reason a Coco
can't print text or graphics at usual CoCo resolutions to a modern
printer."

Now you are saying that you do agree that a CoCo isn't powerful enough
to print to modern printers, and instead a PC with drivers is
required?

Who's on first?