[Coco] Lower case on Coco1

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 9 18:33:18 EST 2014

Yup, that's what the Green Mountain Micro Lowerkit is...

The manual is in the archive, and includes schematics and the artwork for
the board. Since he isn't selling them any longer, I'm sure Dennis wouldn't
object if you ran one off for yourself.

I wouldn't make any to sell at a profit, though.

-[ Al ]-