[Coco] new printer sub system for NitrOS-9

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:03:57 EST 2014

One approach is to use the printing support in DriveWire.  There is
support for a virtual Epson dot matrix which will generate images
which can then be printed using a modern computer.  This can be
automatic with a little scripting, as DW will invoke the command of
your choice after generating an output image.  I always intended to
add more emulated printers but never got a round tuit.