[Coco] bad sysgo in nightly download?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 20:11:32 EST 2014

Tormod already stated in a previous email today that the nightly build was done with the faulty lwtools that caused this and he's redoing it.

Is anyone reading the complete thread? problem was investigated, solved and being fixed.

Yes Bob :-)   Tormod's working on it

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia