[Coco] bad sysgo in nightly download?

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Jan 7 17:26:44 EST 2014

Hi bill,

Right now I am working with 6809.

Thanks for the offer!

I guess I am going to have to get mercurial and all working at some time.

Too  bad all the nitros9 sites aren't a little for straight forward for
the general user, instead of the programmers. :-)
I mostly brought up the sysgo issue hoping that someone would fix the
nightly download, or if it is bad, take it off and put a link to a good
one.

I'm just about ready to go back to stock os9 level 2 and start from
there. ha ha ha   Speed is not always the best thing, reliability comes
in there some where.

Thanks again,

Tim