[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:21:33 EST 2014

With such vague details I can only guess, but the default memory limit
for Java programs is rather small on some operating systems (8 or 16MB
total).  DW can operate in these conditions, but if you leave the GUI
open and have logging turned on it will eventually run out of room.
At that point it halts logging and anything else that it can (the
message you mentioned) in an attempt to keep services alive to the
coco, but it can only do so much.

If your memory limit is small, try increasing it. If you have detailed
logging enabled, trying turning it off.  You can also close the GUI
when you don't need it instead of leaving it open all the time, that
way you can leave logging detailed etc.