[Coco] when...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Jan 6 09:42:22 EST 2014

You did a good job avoiding our constant advertising about the book being
released back in the middle of December. ;-) It's ready to purchase when
you are from the retailer of your choice. The eBook should be out soon as
well, there's just been a delay due to Amazon putting a new submission
system in place (at least according to our publisher).

As for your other comment, I think a lot of communities - not just the
CoCo's - felt the same way about moving to PCs. We all kind of lamented it,
but at some point - whether it was a nifty new processor, new video card
standard, certain game or application, etc. - it became too hard to stay
away from. At the time I was a happy Amiga 500 user, but, once I got a 386
SX-20 with a whopping 5MB of RAM (yes, odd, but that's what it upgraded
to), I didn't look back. My next machine was a Pentium 90 with 16MB of RAM
and a nice 15" Trinitron monitor. Running Doom on that was breathtaking.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and