[Coco] Source codde for RiBBS

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 23:48:57 EST 2014

Greg, I looked at that code as well. It's just a disassembly of a few cmd modules. The rest are assembled already and are just copied to disk (unless I'm missing something).

I looked through all my archives and other than Basic and Basic09 BBSs, there are no BBS sources. I thought I saw the AcBBS sources at one time, but I can't find them anywhere. I must have imagined it. There may be a couple of RSDOS BBS Sources in assembly, but Bill is looking for OS9 stuff.
The whole idea is to modify an OS9 BBS to use DW4. It may just be a matter of redirecting the port.
Got any ideas Aaron?

If anyone has any suggestions, we're open :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com