[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 4 23:21:40 EST 2014

On Saturday 04 January 2014 23:19:02 Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 10:47 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > I didn't have any trouble with this until I put in the last one,
> > 4.3.3o, and lost my z windows at the same time.  Any clues to check
> > on that?
>
> You can try going back..
>
> http://dwupdate.cococoding.com/4.3.3p/
> http://dwupdate.cococoding.com/4.3.3o/
> http://dwupdate.cococoding.com/4.3.3k/
> http://dwupdate.cococoding.com/4.3.3j/
> http://dwupdate.cococoding.com/4.3.3i/
> http://dwupdate.cococoding.com/4.3.3h/
>
> and so on.. you can usually just swap out the DW4UI.jar files.

I didn't know 3p was out, when I get it working again, I'll give it a shot,
then start bisecting backwards.

Thanks Aaron.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

If Beethoven's Seventh Symphony is not by some means abridged, it will soon
fall into disuse.
		-- Philip Hale, Boston music critic, 1837
         law-abiding citizens.