[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 22:48:32 EST 2014

On Windows, you can type:

telnet 127.0.0.1 6809

in the Run box of the start menu or at a command prompt.

Some versions of Windows do not include the telnet client by default.
here are instructions on adding it to win 7 or 8.  google is full of
links for other versions.

On linux or a mac, you can type the same command at a shell. most
linux distros include the telnet client by default, but if you don't
seem to have one then google should help sort it out.

you can also use a 3rd party telnet client such as securecrt, putty,
teraterm, hyperterminal, etc.