[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 22:34:51 EST 2014

Aaron, what are you using to "telnet to localhost 6809 " ?
A telcom program? DW4 console? You gave the step by step in the VCC side, but no clues what-so-ever for the PC side. You have to remember, not everyone knows what you assume is comman knowledge.
You know me... I need a diagram LMAO.
As Roberts Gault would say "You have not provided enough information" LOL

I've been wanting to do this (as well as the BBS thing) but had no clue how as the docs are even more obscure.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com