[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:57:35 EST 2014

Yes, the port *must* be the port that the BBS you are trying to
connect to listens on.  It's just as important as the IP address.
Without having that right, you'll never get connected... you cannot
just make them up :)
All listings for telnet BBSes will include both the IP address and the
port to use.