[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Jan 4 17:21:15 EST 2014

On Jan 4, 2014, at 1:07 PM, Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net> wrote:

> I don't know what might come along that's comparable to the emergence of home computers. Maybe 3D printing could be somewhat comparable in scope? I wonder what the next big thing will be?

I think there could be something to that. 3-D printer may be the next big thing... And few of us has been lucky enough to see one. If there was a low-cost Tandy DMP-3D printer, that could be huge.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.