[Coco] 6309 running in a Coco 1

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 14:08:54 EST 2014

Harry,
The possibilities are there, and it may have been worked on at some point but those who were originally working on the Nitros9 project have all but moved on to other projects. There are a few of us still trying to keep it together.
If you want a new copy of the sources, the best way is to set up mercurial and do the whole repo build thing. Here's a link to the build instructions:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nitros9/index.php?title=Building_NitrOS9

Make sure you use the instructions for your particular system.

If you just want the sources, then you'll have to download them individually at:
http://sourceforge.net/p/nitros9/code/ci/lwtools-port/tree/

the lwtools tree is the most current. Tormod is working on getting it to the default branch to replace the old sources, but has run into a few problems. So do NOT download from the default branch, only use the lwtools branch.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com