[Coco] 6309 running in a Coco 1

Harry Hurst hhos at st-tel.net
Sat Jan 4 11:40:51 EST 2014

> Kip, have a look in here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nitros9/index.php?title=Main_Page
>
> It looks like there is already a 6309 level 1 available.

Oops, boy is my face red. How do you make a red-faced smiley? I thought
that list of possibilities was the list of what is available. In my
defense, though, why are the possibles more prominently displayed than the
availables?

>Harry, I have a fresh build of NitrOS9 and it does not currently have any
disks
>being built for Coco 1 or 2 for 6309. It could be done, but almost
pointless, so I
>think that's why the idea was dropped.

It may not be worth it, but now I'm interested. Has the 6309 level 1
project indeed been abandoned? The sourceforge site indicates that it has
not been. If not, who might be working on it?

I cannot figure out where I got the source files for NitrOS9 that I have.
I just know I've had them for quite a while. Where would I find the latest
ones now?

Regards,
HH