[Coco] Internet/BBS connectivity via Coco1

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 01:32:03 EST 2014

I believe this is just a side effect of traffic management routines
that are very much optimized for typical CoCo speeds.  The driver on
the coco and the server work together in an attempt to keep the local
OS9 buffer full using as few operations on the wire as possible.  In
Vcc, things are very different both with overall emulated speed and
with how the local buffering works, so it just doesn't work that well.