[Coco] Internet/BBS connectivity via Coco1

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 01:24:50 EST 2014

Thanks Aaron...
As a side note, in my "internet updater" routines for nitros9, I've notice that my Coco3 downloads my updates faster than overclocked Vcc with a direct TCP connection. Would this have something to do with the buffer over runs we discussed? Or is the Coco just that kool :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com