[Coco] Another Radio Shack Article

jeremy michea jmichea at mail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:41:01 EST 2014

http://www.businessinsider.com/five-problems-with-radioshack-strategy-2013-12

I don't think this one has been posted but it's an interesting read. I
agree heartily with this paragraph:

*_/*Employees are largely clueless.*/_**_/"/_**_/They may be the most
intimidating, least-female-shopper-friendly and all-in-all scary
collection of people ever assembled by one corporate entity," Schoulberg
gripes. /_*

Reminds me of the old saying "Radio Shack - you've got questions, we've
got blank stares"

One of my last memories of a Radio Shack in my town was around 1992.
They were clearing out all kinds of still new in box, left over Coco
software for a whopping $1 each. Bought it all out. No hardware
unfortunately. Walked out with a couple of boxes full of carts and
disks. It was a good day.