[Coco] Happy New Year -- 2013 a CoCo List record

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jan 1 14:04:13 EST 2014

On Wednesday 01 January 2014 14:00:21 Dennis Bathory-Kitsz did opine:

> Hi all,
>
> 2013 was the busiest in the 10 years of the CoCo List, with 10,640
> messages exchanged and the list growing to 423 members. Complemented
> by the new Facebook page, the community has become remarkably active.
>
> Happy New Year to you all!
>
> Dennis
> Your listmonger and spambot subscription swatter

And a very happy back at you Dennis, thank you very much for supplying this
list all these years.  Like you, I am seeing an influx of younger talent
and find it to be a welcome change for the better.

> Country Stores Book <http://countrystoresofvermont.org/>
> Other books: <http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bathory>
> My Bathory opera:  <http://bathory.org/>
> All about Me: <http://maltedmedia.com/bathory/>

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"In matters of principle, stand like a rock; in matters of taste, swim with
the current."
		-- Thomas Jefferson
         law-abiding citizens.