[Coco] Happy New Year -- 2013 a CoCo List record

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 12:56:50 EST 2014

And a Happy New Year to you as well Dennis....

You know the Chinese have "The Year Of The Dragon, "The Year Of The Rat", etc....
Let's proclaim this year as "The Year Of The Coco"!!!
Let's finish al those software and hardware projects we've started in the past couple of years. Let's see more new Coco project releases this year than in the previous 10 combined.
I've seen great ideas pass through this list in the past year alone and a lot of them became prototypes. Some are already in production. We have a collection of great minds here with a wealth of knowledge and it's time to put those minds together and produce good things.

All hail The Year of the Coco !!!!
Happy New Year everyone !!!

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/