[Coco] OS9 vs MS Win

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 26 11:18:35 EST 2014

There are various basic dialects out there, I researched quite a few,
and found PureBasic, which is a free to try, affordable to buy, basic
compiler for Windows 32 and 64 bit, also cross platform to linux, rock
solid with a 1,300+ pdf manual.  Very happy with it, and a "hello world"
console .exe is about 2k and requires no support libraries -- self
contained .exe is the result.

-RobertH