[Coco] Demaking Computer Games

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Feb 25 13:57:39 EST 2014

Keep in mind the Apple II original required 128K. That may not be a hard
requirement as the recent enhanced Commodore 64 port only needs the stock
64K, but then that also only works on a special type of cartridge. Even the
ZX Spectrum version required a 128K computer. Sounds to me like the CoCo 3
is tailor made for the game rather than the CoCo, unless you really want to
scale things way back...

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and