[Coco] Any CoCo event on west coast during December 2014?

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 24 23:52:51 EST 2014

Hmmm. Now you got me thinking. Save us getting lost and confused,
having an experienced guide would be great.

As a bonus, I get to "hang out" with the famous Steve Bjork!   :)

We haven't set dates yet but that is definitely good advice.

You may know of any other event nearby that may interest my 2 boys who
are into tech things.

Unfortunately, they're not into the retro stuff like me.   :(

Is there many other CoCo users in the area? Maybe we can hold an
afternoon CoCo picnic somewhere?

Nick