[Coco] Any CoCo event on west coast during December 2014?

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Feb 24 21:08:22 EST 2014

Plan your trip well because the busiest days of the year for Disneyland
the right before Christmas till just after the new year.
It's so bad that they have to close their gates because its too
crowded.  A good time to go is the first and second weeks of December.
They got all the Christmas stuff and the crowds are not too bad.

Let me know when you will be there and I'll give you a tour and some of
the history of both parks.

By the way, I live so near Disneyland that I can hear their Fireworks.

Steve