[Coco] [OT] TRS-80 Model I on DE1

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 18 09:06:58 EST 2014

On 17/02/2014 10:13 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:

> I was re-acquainting myself with the Coco implementation this evening. I
> just can't locate the disk image I was using. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere
> in the office and/or on my office PC.

Well, that's annoying. I've located the CF images I was using, and they work
fine on the hardware with a CF slot. I can't find any SD card with the Coco
disk images on them... can't believe I didn't archive a copy on my PC!?!

I have confirmed that copying a Model I CF image to an SD card doesn't work.
Now it's been so long, I can't recall what special munging I need to do for
CF vs SD... too many projects in my head have pushed this knowledge out. So
it's back to the drawing board to work out how I made it all work. :(

Regards,