[Coco] [OT] TRS-80 Model I on DE1

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 17 06:13:28 EST 2014

On 17/02/2014 2:55 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:

> I forgot to add, I'll also release my Coco 1/2 implementation as soon as
> I get my disk image sorted.

I was re-acquainting myself with the Coco implementation this evening. I
just can't locate the disk image I was using. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere
in the office and/or on my office PC.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll locate it, do some quick testing, and upload.

I never did get around to installing/booting OS9 level 1 on it, though I
believe the requisite IDE driver was released as freeware after I stopped
playing with it. I should read up on that and see if I can get it installed
on the disk as well!

If anyone is interested in other DE1 ports, let me know. I've got a handful
of classic arcade games, a few consoles, and some other computers too.

Regards,