[Coco] First experiences with my DE1

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sun Feb 16 18:43:36 EST 2014

On 02/16/2014 11:17 AM, Louis Ciotti wrote:
> My guess is the with only one person really developing the COCO3FPGA (Correct me if I am wrong on the only one person part) the documentation that has been developed is sufficient in his view.
You know, at one time Gary's source was available.  I have a copy of
1.1, which is a bit out of date now, being from 2008.  Obviously if he
doesn't want it distributed anymore we should respect that.  On the
other hand, if someone were to fix a few bugs or add some modest
features and submit them to him, I don't imagine he would complain. The
code might be different enough now that it wouldn't merge back in
nicely.  That version is pre-improved-graphics-modes and even
pre-DriveWire.   Of course John Kent's CPU09 is GPL.

JCE