[Coco] The Tri-Annual CoCo 4 Thread

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 16 00:43:14 EST 2014

On 16/02/2014 3:29 PM, Bill Loguidice wrote:

> Even though the
> MSX community is many times larger than the CoCo community,

Yes, the MSX was an open standard, as opposed to a specific vendor machine,
that was produced by a number of (mainly Japanese) manufacturers. A bit like
the PC in fact. Hence the large user base still around.

The VDP emulation in the above-mentioned was quite impressive when I looked
at it, being able to switch video modes on-the-fly. I wonder how easy or
otherwise it would be to add that to Coco3FPGA to emulate Luis' new
Wordpak2+ !?!

Regards,