[Coco] 20 games that defined the TRS-80 Color Computer Video

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Feb 15 16:20:51 EST 2014

I have an admittedly biased place in my heart for Gates of Delirium. My
(partial) list would include:

* Gates of Delirium
* Robot Odyssey
* Dungeons of Daggorath
* Reactoid
* Canyon Climber
* Thexder
* RAD Warrior
* Pyramid 2000

There are many others I enjoyed; more than a few from the pages of
Rainbow Magazine that I typed in (I recall one that was a PMODE 4
dungeon game in which your party was a "square", and the rooms were on a
grid but generated randomly and looked "rough"; there was also something
called F-15 Eagle or something by David ??? for the CoCo 3 that had
pretty nice graphics for a BASIC game).

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona