[Coco] Sub-Etha Software's newest "game" (sigh, not CoCo)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 9 20:19:48 EST 2014

On Feb 9, 2014, at 4:56 PM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> On 10/02/2014 9:28 AM, Allen Huffman wrote:
>
>> http://subethasoftware.com/2014/02/09/arduino-pac-man-project/
>
> Interesting stuff. Looks like you have cloned the maze layout exactly... did you rip the graphics and layout from the original ROMs?

Sorta. I used a screen shot of the arcade game, and then scaled it down and drew pixels on top of it. I have the next three parts written p to be posted in coming days each morning that will explain. Nick has pointed me to some sites that explain how Pac-Man works, too, so I may actually be able to replicate the same gameplay.

After this test, I want to work on an original game, and will probably talk with John Strong about coding it for the CoCo.

		-- A