[Coco] l2update and bbs dsk images in nitros9 source tree

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:10:03 EST 2014

I am cleaning out my TODO list for NitrOS-9 3.3.0 and there are a few
items left. One of them is the presence of disk images under
3rdparty/packages/l2upgrade/ . I believe these are upgrade disks for
OS-9. So why are they in the NitrOS-9 source repo? I suppose they are
safely archived somewhere else for anyone needing them.

Also, under 3rdparty/packages/os9l2bbs/ there is an old os9l2bbs.dsk
image. The build creates its own under
3rdparty/packages/os9l2bbs/6809l2/ Is the prebuilt image something
checked in by mistake, or does it have something that the created
image does not have?

I would be happy to get these blobs out of the source tree.

Tormod