[Coco] uSD PAK was Re: CoCo SDC board arrived

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 22:20:29 EST 2014

This just goes to the point Richard was making. With a certain amount of
technical knowledge and effort you may be able to "make it work" with the
uSD Pak. With the CoCo SDC you can copy the Cave Walker disk image to the
SD card and it will work without needing any modifications whatsoever.

Then there are other games like The 7th Link, Sinistaar and Z89 to name a
few which will likely never work with the uSD Pak but are playable from the
CoCo SDC.

Darren