[Coco] pacos9 ported to lwtools

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 19:41:54 EST 2014

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Tormod Volden wrote:
> Hi,
> The pacos9 in the nitros9 repository now builds again, but I don't
> know if it works. I don't have an emulator setup for level 2.

I found out now that VCC runs well in Wine. pacos9 kind of works,
there are only some dots in two windows when it starts up, but after
some random key presses (or just time) the game screen appears and it
is gobbling away!

> Can somebody please try it out? I uploaded a binary here:
>  http://www.nitros9.org/pacos9

i guess the text rendering in the windows is broken. Anyone having an
idea about this?

Tormod