[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:02:21 EST 2014

Pretty exciting discussion! I was wondering, for those in the CoCo
community less technically inclined, would it not boost the spread of
CoCo3FPGA boards if there was someone out there offering the service of
putting it all together for people? For a price, of course!

Just my 50 eurocents...

Cheers,
Fedor