[Coco] CoCo SDC board arrived and RGB to VGA converters

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Feb 7 09:37:44 EST 2014

My CoCoSDC arrived yesterday to and I actually was able to set it up and
run some images. Big shocker for me as I usually don't get a chance to do
that until months after I get something.

I too would like to know how to switch images, i.e., make multi-disk games
and games that need a save disk, work. I didn't notice that the button did
anything as of yet.

I used both an adapted 1GB micro-SD (standard) as well as an 8GB SDHC, and
both worked just fine. The unfortunate limitation is that it only supports
the 8.3 file naming system and can't see filenames with spaces in them.
That means that some pre-made archives will need some manually tweaking.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and